Who We Are
Financial Services Roundtable (FSR) is the leading advocacy organization for America’s financial services industry. With a 100- year tradition of service and accomplishment, FSR is a dynamic, forward-looking association advocating for the top financial services companies, keeping them informed on the vital policy and regulatory matters that impact their business.
FSR members include the leading banking, insurance, asset management, finance and credit card companies in America. We are financing the American economy — creating jobs, expanding businesses, securing homes, businesses and retirement, insuring growth and building consumer confidence.
With expanding Washington involvement in our industry, forming relationships and engaging with public officials and policymakers is critical to helping our members see around the curve, understand policies and regulations, and provide input to help shape them.
FSR is driven at the CEO level giving us a unique and influential voice in Washington. At every level of the government, FSR is working to ensure that our members’ interests are well represented.
What We Believe
At FSR, we believe a competitive, private marketplace provides the best mechanism for financing and growing the American economy. Financial services companies provide the capital, security and the foundation needed for economic growth in both the domestic and global markets.
FSR works with elected officials and regulators to ensure our members’ concerns are heard as policy is developed. Improving public policy governing the financial services sector is vital to ensure fair and clear rules exist that balance consumer and business needs with financial security and economic growth.
What We Offer
- Strong legislative and regulatory advocacy for our members and our industry, from communications to government relations.
- Forward-looking policy updates to keep members informed about emerging legislative and regulatory actions.
- Policy briefings with top-level government officials and industry thought-leaders on key issues affecting our members.
- Individual issue forums bringing together top decision-makers from the public and private sector.
- Networking opportunities for our members and top government and congressional decision-makers.
How We Serve
FSR is positioned at the intersections of the financial services industry, focused on business activities common among our members: Asset Management, Risk Management, Payments, and Lending & Leasing. FSR is the premier financial industry trade association due to 3 cornerstones:
- Focus: FSR specializes and leads on the issues at the intersections of the financial services industry, while playing a more supportive role on sector specific priorities.
- Advocacy: FSR maintains deep knowledge of members, their business activities, and vital industry issues, making us powerful advocates in Washington’s public policy arena.
- Results: FSR is strategically positioned in the middle of industry issues and activities from development through implementation, allowing FSR to deliver value and results to members.
.@FSR is the leading advocacy organization for America’s financial services industry. Learn More → Click To Tweet
“This industry provides vitally important services to nearly every American – every day. Affordable access to financial services is key to growing the American economy and fueling the American dream.” -Tim Pawlenty, FSR CEO
Financial Services Roundtable is the leading advocacy organization for America’s financial services industry. For updates, sign up below ↓
Stay in the Know
Latest from the Newsroom
FSR strongly supports enacting a simpler, fairer, and a more efficient tax code that significantly reduces tax rates on individuals, businesses, and investment income. Such reforms will create jobs, increase wages, bolster economic growth, and make America a more attractive place to invest.