FSR: Stress Test Results Reflect Strong Banking Sector; Regulatory Tailoring Needed to Boost Economic Growth
June 22, 2017
Save the Date for an event featuring: • Leonard Bailey, Special Counsel for National Security, U.S. Dept. of Justice (Confirmed) • Edward Roback, Deputy Director of the Office of Critical Infrastructure Protection and Compliance Policy, U.S. Department of Treasury (Confirmed • Department of Homeland Security • U.S. House and U.S. Senate professional staff • FS-ISAC • Other regulatory and financial services cybersecurity experts
February 24, 2016 @ 9:45 AM - 11:25 PM
• Josh Alexander, Professional Staff, U.S. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence (Invited)
• Brett DeWitt, Professional Staff, U.S. House Homeland Security Committee
• Gabriel Taran, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
• Leonard Bailey, Special Counsel for National Security, U.S. Department of Justice
• Edward Roback, Deputy Director of the Office of Critical Infrastructure Protection and Compliance Policy, U.S. Department of Treasury
• John Carlson, Chief of Staff, FS-ISAC
• Jeewon Kim Serrato, Counsel, Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
• Nathan Taylor, Partner, Morrison and Foerster
• Moderated by FSR’s BITS President Chris Feeney and BITS SVP Murray Kenyon
When: Wednesday, February 24, 2016, 9:45 AM to 11:25 AM
Where: Financial Services Roundtable Offices, 600 13th Street NW, Washington DC
Join the Financial Services Roundtable for a series of panel discussions about how the Cybersecurity Information Sharing Act (CISA) will be implemented, and the impact it will have on the government and private sector’s ability to battle cyber threats.
RSVP by clicking here or below.
Financial Services Roundtable is the leading advocacy organization for America's financial service industry.Learn More
© 2017 Financial Services Roundtable. All rights reserved.